Essence Hair Club - BEWARE

1.1

worst hair, sheds alot please dont waste your money I'm so sad because I spent my entire paycheck to purchase this hair $500 because i thought it would be worth it but it's not they give you shitty hair after the first wash i knew something was wrong...i hate when people take advantage of people like this! you dont know how much i sacrificed to purchase this wig and then they gave me a wig that sheds and doesnt take color well.

BEWAREEEEE DO NOT PURCHASE HAIR FROM THEM ITS A SCAM TO TAKE YOUR MONEY.

THEY ACT NICE BUT DONT GIVE A FUUCK THAT YOU SPENT ALL YOUR MONEY TO BUY THE DAMN WIG!!! PLEASE BEWARE

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 22.

Essence Hair Club - Simple Review #1493222512

Do NOT shop THERE. Worst $500 spent

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 26, 2017.

A Message From Essence Hair Club

5.0

Essence Hair Club sells average 2500 bundles a month which equals 30,000 bundles a year. We respect customers decision to express any grievance on these types of sites.

These small number of complaints is a very small % compared the huge number of satisfied clients we have. Anyone that has worked in customer service or retail can attest that you cannot please everyone. Most complaints could have been prevented if clients would take the time to read the care instruction card that is included in every purchase and is posted on our website.

We take pride in our product and customer service as we continue to expand to more cities and have a booming e-commerce website. We look forward to helping clients with all future hair needs Thanks -Managment

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2017.

Essence Hair Club - Simple Review #1477838613

WORST HAIR I REPEAT WORST HAIR. THE FAT WHITE GUY TOLD ME THAT I DIDNT TAKE CARE OF THE HAIR. HE IS A LIAR THIS HAIR MATTES WITHING 3 DAYS DO NOT BUY THIS HAIR

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 30, 2016.

Essence Hair Club - Simple Review #1476901168

WORST HAIR EVER DO NOT GET IT. IT SHRINKS MATTED AND IT TERRIBLE

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2016.

Essence Hair Club - Simple Review #1476842128

Dunn Loring,Virginia

Essence is no selling virgin hair *** sheds every time u touch it rough stiff I would like a refund or premium hair I paid for warning don't purchase

Product or Service Mentioned: Essence Hair Club Brazilian Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 18, 2016.

Essence Hair Club - Simple Review #1457822143

2.2

I got a lace closure 12" 12,14,16. Since they had a deal I thought I would purchase .

When I first put it In it was nice after about a week it started to tangle and shedding is horrible .

I would never purchase from them again. The fat white dude who is the "marketing" manager over charged me with tax and gave me my bundles in a free post office envelope .

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 12, 2016.

Essence Hair Club - Basicly just beauty supply hair. Horrible.

This was my first and will definitely be my last time making a purchase from Essence Hair Club. I bought two bundles of 18 inch body wave a few weeks ago for my birthday.

Their bundles are thin, the ends are damaged and it sheds every time I touch it. There is no way they sell actual virgin hair. I will not be reusing this hair and would not recommend anyone else make a purchase from this company.

This company will not last because they simply do not offer a quality product. DO NOT BUY THIS HAIR YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 28, 2015.

Essence Hair Club - Worst hair

Largo,Maryland
5.0

I purchased hair from this company a few time in hopes of maybe if I purchased a difrent type, it would be better....NO! I reached out to the sales person who said it may have been a bad batch.

Ok...every time. I really don't think so.The reality is this company purchases bad hair and sells it to consumers as the real thing. Horrible business practice. Poor customer service.

This hair was worst than purchasing from beauty supply store. I was highly disappointed. The sale drew me in.

Never again.. I've recently purchased hair from a beauty supply that was better quality.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 10, 2015.

Essence Hair Club - Hair Review from Lake Arbor, Maryland

Lake Arbor,Maryland

DO NOT BUY from this company. The hair is NOT virgin and the customer service is horrible, and totally unproffessional.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 18, 2015.

Comments

the hair is TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

THIN, TRASHY,GARBAGE, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES, THEY ARE LIERS,THIEVES, VERY CHEAP AS PEOPLE. please do not order from these people you will reallly regret it all... with the faggy dude telling you how to wash the hair whats the point the hair dont last after 4 days