Essence Hair Club - Review about Brazilian Hair from Fairfax, Virginia

5 of 12 Essence Hair Club reviews

On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club.I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a box of hair).

The first time I purchased Virgin Brazilian Body Wave 3 bundles paid $300 or so. Minimal shedding and all around expensive but a good buy. NOW this last purchase I made in August is Night and Day to the load of *** I received. They were out of the body wave so I had to settle for Brazilian straight which was a terrible Idea given Brazilian hair is very coarse and thick.

I purchased 3 bundles $360 18" 20" 22"...After about the third wash this hair Excessively shreds. I'm talking disgusting where I have to sweep literally my bathroom floor afterwards. It instantly gets matted even after straightening it. It's such poor quality it's like as if I purchased this *** from a Chinese hair store.

It's embarrassing and gross. Because I've such a positive and negative experience I decided to contact them...needless to say they told me to take pictures of my hair which I did and send them in, which I did and never got a response back two months later. This company isn't reputable. Anytime you can text them you know it's a sham.

My guess is the mix the batches and bleach the hair which causes damage. You don't get the amazing quality I don't care what anyone says.

I've been to their "Establishment" it's a shame whoever puts their name being this company is not trustworthy and $300+ is too much money to waste on poor quality hair.Take a look at my pictures just after a few weeks after my install

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Brazilian Hair
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #556889

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Essence Hair Club? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 18 No 18
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
5 of 12 Essence Hair Club reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ricochet-Rabbit

Nov 23, 2014 #904984

It's not a total loss. You can always use it as fiberglass matting to repair your boat, plug a hole in your car's muffler or give it to your pet rats to use as bedding.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Essence Hair Club. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Essence Hair Club.
Filing a new complaint about
×