Fairfax, Virginia
1.4K views 2 comments
Featured Not resolved
2.6

On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club.I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a box of hair).

The first time I purchased Virgin Brazilian Body Wave 3 bundles paid $300 or so. Minimal shedding and all around expensive but a good buy. NOW this last purchase I made in August is Night and Day to the load of *** I received. They were out of the body wave so I had to settle for Brazilian straight which was a terrible Idea given Brazilian hair is very coarse and thick.

I purchased 3 bundles $360 18" 20" 22"...After about the third wash this hair Excessively shreds. I'm talking disgusting where I have to sweep literally my bathroom floor afterwards. It instantly gets matted even after straightening it. It's such poor quality it's like as if I purchased this *** from a Chinese hair store.

It's embarrassing and gross. Because I've such a positive and negative experience I decided to contact them...needless to say they told me to take pictures of my hair which I did and send them in, which I did and never got a response back two months later. This company isn't reputable. Anytime you can text them you know it's a sham.

My guess is the mix the batches and bleach the hair which causes damage. You don't get the amazing quality I don't care what anyone says.

I've been to their "Establishment" it's a shame whoever puts their name being this company is not trustworthy and $300+ is too much money to waste on poor quality hair.Take a look at my pictures just after a few weeks after my install

Review about: Essence Hair Club Hair Extension.

Had an Experience with Essence Hair Club?

Comments

Ricochet-Rabbit

It's not a total loss. You can always use it as fiberglass matting to repair your boat, plug a hole in your car's muffler or give it to your pet rats to use as bedding.

umitebugly
Godfrey, Illinois, United States #900627

Lol, you just needed a reason to take selfies.