Essence Hair Club - Review about Brazilian Hair from Fairfax, Virginia
On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club.I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a box of hair).
The first time I purchased Virgin Brazilian Body Wave 3 bundles paid $300 or so. Minimal shedding and all around expensive but a good buy. NOW this last purchase I made in August is Night and Day to the load of *** I received. They were out of the body wave so I had to settle for Brazilian straight which was a terrible Idea given Brazilian hair is very coarse and thick.
I purchased 3 bundles $360 18" 20" 22"...After about the third wash this hair Excessively shreds. I'm talking disgusting where I have to sweep literally my bathroom floor afterwards. It instantly gets matted even after straightening it. It's such poor quality it's like as if I purchased this *** from a Chinese hair store.
It's embarrassing and gross. Because I've such a positive and negative experience I decided to contact them...needless to say they told me to take pictures of my hair which I did and send them in, which I did and never got a response back two months later. This company isn't reputable. Anytime you can text them you know it's a sham.
My guess is the mix the batches and bleach the hair which causes damage. You don't get the amazing quality I don't care what anyone says.
I've been to their "Establishment" it's a shame whoever puts their name being this company is not trustworthy and $300+ is too much money to waste on poor quality hair.Take a look at my pictures just after a few weeks after my install
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Brazilian Hair
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "I've used itworks for about a month now. I've lost 18 inches and 10 lbs. You have to drink TONS of water and wrap at least 1 time a..."
- "I went into the store and brought some items, I went home and found a bug in the jar of my peppers. called the manager and was told not to..."
- "I received the ring as a gift. My mom.was disappointed aboit it but gave it to me anyway. It is false advertising because the ring I received was..."
- "I recently purchased a Seiki SE65UY06 *4k UHD 60hz* tv and it was sold on lies. The box of the TV advertises 4k 60hz but the TV only does..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."