Essence Hair Club - BEWARE

1.1

worst hair, sheds alot please dont waste your money I'm so sad because I spent my entire paycheck to purchase this hair $500 because i thought it would be worth it but it's not they give you shitty hair after the first wash i knew something was wrong...i hate when people take advantage of people like this! you dont know how much i sacrificed to purchase this wig and then they gave me a wig that sheds and doesnt take color well.

BEWAREEEEE DO NOT PURCHASE HAIR FROM THEM ITS A SCAM TO TAKE YOUR MONEY.

THEY ACT NICE BUT DONT GIVE A FUUCK THAT YOU SPENT ALL YOUR MONEY TO BUY THE DAMN WIG!!! PLEASE BEWARE

Essence Hair Club - Simple Review #1477838613

WORST HAIR I REPEAT WORST HAIR. THE FAT WHITE GUY TOLD ME THAT I DIDNT TAKE CARE OF THE HAIR. HE IS A LIAR THIS HAIR MATTES WITHING 3 DAYS DO NOT BUY THIS HAIR

Essence Hair Club - Simple Review #1476901168

WORST HAIR EVER DO NOT GET IT. IT SHRINKS MATTED AND IT TERRIBLE

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Essence Hair Club - Basicly just beauty supply hair. Horrible.

This was my first and will definitely be my last time making a purchase from Essence Hair Club. I bought two bundles of 18 inch body wave a few weeks ago for my birthday.

Their bundles are thin, the ends are damaged and it sheds every time I touch it. There is no way they sell actual virgin hair. I will not be reusing this hair and would not recommend anyone else make a purchase from this company.

This company will not last because they simply do not offer a quality product. DO NOT BUY THIS HAIR YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• virgin brazilian hair
  • Badhair

Essence Hair Club - Hair Extension Review from Brooklyn, New York

NEVER ordering from this hair company again ! I ordered 3 bundles which costs me $245 & It was braziian water wave & it is HORRIBLE.

It started off safe and ok for first time installment.. But days after this hair began to tangle & matt ! Even when washing ! & Honestly it wasn't worth it !

PLUS they dont even send you a tracking number.

You have to call them and they don't EVER respond to their email ! I will NEVER order from this hair company again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Essence Hair Club Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Essence Hair Club - Hair Extension Review from Fairfax, Virginia

Featured Not resolved
2.8

On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a box of hair).

The first time I purchased Virgin Brazilian Body Wave 3 bundles paid $300 or so. Minimal shedding and all around expensive but a good buy. NOW this last purchase I made in August is Night and Day to the load of *** I received. They were out of the body wave so I had to settle for Brazilian straight which was a terrible Idea given Brazilian hair is very coarse and thick.

I purchased 3 bundles $360 18" 20" 22"...After about the third wash this hair Excessively shreds. I'm talking disgusting where I have to sweep literally my bathroom floor afterwards. It instantly gets matted even after straightening it. It's such poor quality it's like as if I purchased this *** from a Chinese hair store.

It's embarrassing and gross. Because I've such a positive and negative experience I decided to contact them...needless to say they told me to take pictures of my hair which I did and send them in, which I did and never got a response back two months later. This company isn't reputable. Anytime you can text them you know it's a sham.

My guess is the mix the batches and bleach the hair which causes damage. You don't get the amazing quality I don't care what anyone says.

I've been to their "Establishment" it's a shame whoever puts their name being this company is not trustworthy and $300+ is too much money to waste on poor quality hair. Take a look at my pictures just after a few weeks after my install

Product or Service Mentioned: Essence Hair Club Hair Extension.

Comments

Ricochet-Rabbit

It's not a total loss. You can always use it as fiberglass matting to repair your boat, plug a hole in your car's muffler or give it to your pet rats to use as bedding.

Godfrey, Illinois, United States #900627

Lol, you just needed a reason to take selfies.

Essence hair club in Largo Maryland 1010 shoppers way

I purchased three hair weave bundles of Brazilian body wave 16", 18", 20" and 12" closure. I ordered the hair by phone and had it delivered .

The total of my purchase was $323+25 for delivery . The young man with dreadlocks name " Mikey " brought the hair to my home . The package was open that the hair came in . There were no hair care instructions at all .

I took the hair to my stylist and we discovered that the 20" bundle was black ( meaning, not natural virgin hair ) . The closure was boatchy and poor . We called and told them about the problem and at first the young lady told me that I had to wait until Monday. Nonetheless my stylist went to Largo and swapped the hair .

He swapped the " black bundle 20" and the closure for another bundle . That was nice . I got it installed and curled . I woke up the next morning and the hair was matted and shedding and still .

I called them and they offered another swop . At this point I only want my money back ! The are playing games !

The are scammers ! The need to be closed !

Product or Service Mentioned: Essence Hair Club Hair Extension.

Comments

TheBest

Bootleg business!